Head of Video & Data Analytics
The successful candidate will be working with the Head Coach and Assistant Coaches, along with the rest of the technical staff regarding all aspects of video/data analysis related to the performance of our professional team.
These aspects will include live in game analysis, opposition analysis, player recruitment feedback, KPI tracking team/individual performances, filming of training sessions and providing feedback to support key objectives and playing DNA.
It is important to note that this is a permanent position, and the successful candidate must be available for all training sessions and game days. Furthermore, the successful candidate must be willing to abide the Club’s and Canadian Premier League COVID19 protocols.
The successful candidate will also receive access to CoachTech’s courses in Perforance Analysis, Opposition Analysis and Modern Attacking Play.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Candidate should have experience as a Video Analyst at a professional soccer organization.
• Must have excellent social and communication skills to effectively communicate messages to 1st team coaches and players.
• An enthusiastic & passionate approach towards the role.
• Must have excellent computer literacy skills and the ability to understand new software processes quickly.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, along with video editing software such as InStat, Wyscout, Spiideo, Game Breaker etc.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Knowledge of the Canadian Premier League.
Equality & Diversity:
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristic.