The University of Louisville Women’s Soccer team are looking for a remote analyst.
This is a paid position, and compensation will be between $100 and $200 per game depending on experience (£65 to £130).
The successful candidate will be required to live code games remotely via Spiideo, looking for and coding/tagging key moments for the coaching staff according to the team’s model of play. There may be an aspect of live communication for half time review, but this is still to be determined.
The position is available thanks to a unique partnership between Louisville and CoachTech, and as such, the successful analyst will have already completed or will receive free access to CoachTech’s education courses.
- Live coding games and tagging key events using Spiideo’s online tagging platform.
- Regular communication with Louisville coaching staff throughout the season.
- Previous experience working with data in a football context, and a track record of providing insights to coaching staff is desired.
- Formulating and building a post-game analysis process tied to team-specific KPI’s.
- Benchmark reporting after game blocks and trend tracking for both team and individual performances to offer objective insights to coaching staff.